Forex Robot install:
1. Windows Vps ? Why? (home computer no good)
What is a Forex VPS?
If you’re not sure that your provider is able to give you stable connection, or if you don’t want to leave on your PC night and day, you can use a VPS service.
It is easy, handy, comfortable to use VPS instead of keeping on your PC all the time, not to mention the importance of having continuous, stable internet connection. Use: Windows VPS. Vps companies: Click the buttons on the Navigation Bar (on the left side)
Use: Windows VPS
2.Download and install MT4
Selcet brokers - XM or ICMarkets
1. Trading conditions
2. Trading platforms
select: "MetaTrader 4"
Use:" FortFs MT4 Terminal" - download terminal
3. Start - Install MT4
Use: Demo account
USD "Flex account"
3.Install Forex Robot - MT4 Platform
Example: In Control Free forex robot download
- Tools - Options - Expert Advisors
Forex Robot Installation
- „File” - click
- „Open Data Floder”
- Paste xxxx.ex4 file
- Back - "MQL4" and select "Libraries"
- Paste: Dll file
- Restart MT4
Robot install and setting ?
All info : PDF*
Only (!!) Forex IN Control robot
Currency pairs: EURGBP, AUDUSD (Not use: JPY)
Robot Setting: Default
Forex Robot Test
Example: INControl EA
1. Download tick data /Tools - History Center / select : AUD/USD and EUR/CHF
- click "1Minute" and download
- if "download END" click all time. (5 minute and 15 minute...) and "close"
FortFS - data download: not possible (XM and ICMarkets: yes)
2. MT4 - "view"and "strategy tester (Ctrl+R)" - Start!
- Robot name (IN Control)
- Symbol (AUDUSD)
- Model ("control points" - speed test)
- Use date (2017 -today)
- Period (M30)
- Spread (Example:5)
2. Click " Expert Properties"
3 "ok" and " start"
4. view: "Graph" and "Report"
GMT Offset: Is an absolute time reference & doesn't change with the seasons. (The Default for setting 1 is 0, but for setting 2 is depending on how in which country you running EA: from +12 to -12)
Give not GMT broker!!! You must set the correct time in Windows. Example GMT: Washington D.C (Eastern Standard Time) is GMT: - 5 Help for setting 2 to determine GMT in country: https://greenwichmeantime.com/