Forex Robotron EA Review
Forex Robotron EA – MT4 or Jforex setup and Review
Forex Robotron EA is a very powerful FX Expert Advisor and works absolutely automatically. It is the result of years of hard work, programming, testing and trading experience provided to you as a set and forget Forex Robot. Thousands of hours of programming and testing has gone into the research and development of this Forex Robotron EA to ensure that it is the best forex robot in the world – NOW and in the FUTURE! Signal calculations are based on indicators and math. As the result this FX system gives more than 81,7% of win trades.
Forex Robotron EA has made excellent profits from 2007 until today, trading multiple currency pairs fully automated with low risk proving that this FX Expert Advisor is the only safe and long term automated forex trading system that you will ever need! So much effort has gone into making Forex Robotron a consistent, reliable, long term, safe and profitable automated forex trading system that anyone who wants to make money trading with a forex robot just has to have it!
Forex Robotron EA – Best Technology For Automated Trading
This expert advisor is very easy to install, however if you want something to change or to choose in trading parameters you can do it without problems. Forex Robotron EA can work with EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs on 5 minute time frame. You can find the best settings for any currency pair or improve settings which come with EA by yourself if you want.
There is no need to sit at stare at your screen for hours on end watching charts and looking for trading opportunities, let Forex Robotron EA do all of the hard work for you! It is the ultimate set and forget forex robot. Make money with this automated forex trading system with confidence whilst you sleep and enjoy your life!
You do not need any trading experience to get setup and start using it TODAY!
There is no minimum amount required to start using this Expert Advisor and it can turn small accounts into large accounts VERY FAST!
This forex robot will save you from wasting any more of your valuable time or money – in fact it will make you lots of money to enjoy your valuable time!
Forex Robotron EA was developed by an expert team of professional traders who want to see you succeed!
Forex Robotron EA – Aren’t Familiar With Forex Trading?
Forex Trading is short for Foreign Exchange Trading and refers to the profit or loss that is made by trading different foreign currencies against each other. The study of different international markets, how geo-political events affect those markets and the analysis of the stability level of a certain economy are factors that help a trader in assessing which foreign currency is about to strengthen against another.
Professional and experienced dealers who have the sixth sense for trading end up making thousands of dollars simply by buying and selling foreign currencies at the right time. They use their capitol to purchase the currency that is about to strengthen and then sell it off when it is reaches its potential.
Sounds easy? Technically it is, but gauging the different factors and acting on the right moment doesn’t come naturally to everyone. But why waste such an easy and lucrative opportunity when there is technology to help you out!! Yes, the computer whizzes have really done it this time. Make use of Forex Robotron EA and turn your investment into GOLD!
Forex Robotron EA – Haven’t Heard About FX Trading Robots Before?
Easy money without any effort is what the Forex Robotron EA is all about. It is an automated Forex strategy and programmed analytical system that allows you to sit back, relax and simply watch the FX Trading Robot do its trick. After the parameters, scales and limits of your transactions have been provided by you, the Robot takes over and handles all of the transactions for you. This permits you to take control while focusing your energies on other important matters as well.
The Forex Robotron EA stays on and operational 24/5 searching for profitable exchange opportunities and strikes when gain can be expected. So unless you turn it off, you won’t miss a single lucrative trade option.
Unlike us humans, the Forex Robotron EA is devoid of emotional instability and will only work in a completely calculative environment. The expert advisor will not make spur-of-the-moment decision; in fact it is going to compile the facts and figures and not let fear, apprehension and stress get in the way.
Forex Robotron EA – About Trading Logic, Setup And Other Requirements
Forex Robotron EA trades in certain hours, analyzes and determines the price direction for the next couple hours or days. Also this expert advisor allows you to trade with specified risks and desirable profitability. The trading system gains great profit and opens trades every day.
Forex Robotron EA is designed for trading on EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs. You can trade with as little as $50 on a micro(cent) account.
When you purchase this forex robot you are joining a group. You are joining a small select group of traders who have decided they are ready for change and ready to achieve huge success in Forex.
There are very bleak chances of failing with the Forex Robotron EA because the creators of this software guarantee a more than 65% success rate and will also provide verified results.
I have more confidence in this expert advisor than investing in the stock market, real estate, or even from the advice of some of the world’s greatest investors.
Forex Robotron EA is instantly available at unbelievable price, i.e. only $499. So don’t wait to grab your copy!
MT4 or JForex setup
Forex robotron JForex Setup
If you have a JForex account with Dukascopy or another broker then please follow these simple setup instructions. Any questions, please just ask. • From the navigator window click strategies and open strategy. • Select Forex Robotron jfx file • Right click the Forex Robotron strategy and choose local or remote run • Use the default settings (19 is the start hour not 20 as per mt4 because the hours coding is slightly modified – it will still start trading from 20 GMT)
Forex robotron MT4 Setup
In order to attach Forex Robotron to your EURUSD & GBPUSD charts within MetaTrader 4, you will need to place the required files into the correct folder of the MetaTrader 4 installation directory. This section will describe where you should place the files ready for use. Please ensure you restart MetaTrader 4 after moving the files so that they will appear in the navigator window of the client terminal. • First locate the Forex Robotron (ex4) file on your computer. Once located, move the Forex Robotron (ex4) file into the “experts” folder of the MetaTrader 4 directory. To find this directory, go to the mt4 terminal and click file from the top left hand corner and then click “open data folder”. From the data folder that has opened you must navigate to “MQL4”. Move the Forex Robotron (ex4) file into the “experts” folder. Restart the mt4 terminal. You should now see Forex Robotron in the “expert advisors” drop down menu of the navigator window within mt4. If you cannot see the navigator window load it from the main menu in MetaTrader by selecting the “view” drop down menu.
You now need to open the EURUSD chart to run Forex Robotron on. Choose the EURUSD symbol and right click it then select “chart window” to open a chart for that currency pair. Change the timeframe of the Copyright (c) www.forexrobotron.com chart to m5 (5 minute chart) by right clicking the chart and selecting periodicity.
You are now ready to attach Forex Robotron to the chart. Drag and drop Forex Robotron from the navigator window onto the chart. You will be displayed with a window. This window is where you set common expert advisor properties and the unique input settings of Forex Robotron. In the common tab you need to enable Forex Robotron. To do so, tick the boxes: “enable alerts”, “allow live trading”, “allow DLL imports” and “allow import of external experts”
Now click the “inputs” tab and choose your lot or risk size and enter your license number. If you have set the common setting of expert advisors correctly then a smiley face will appear in the right hand corner which means that Forex Robotron is active on that chart.
Forex Robotron Setting:
Forex Robotron Input Parameters So far you have installed the MetaTrader 4 trading platform, logged into your trading account and placed the Forex Robotron files into the correct folders. You have loaded up the EURUSD & GBPUSD charts to run Forex Robotron on and selected the m5 timeframe. Experts have been enabled and you have set the risk or lot size and license number in the Forex Robotron input settings. In this section we will look at the different input parameters of Forex Robotron in detail so you can gain on understanding of what each does and change them should you require. This is also useful information for those who wish to optimize Forex Robotron by testing different combinations of the input parameters. • Robot Name – Name used for Forex Robotron in trading terminal. This is the name displayed in the comments of the “trade” and “account history”. • License Number – You need to enter your unique license number for your MetaTrader 4 account. If you have not received your license number yet or want to change to a different account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mt4 account number. • Max Spread – Maximum spread. Forex Robotron will not trade if the current broker spread for the currency pair is greater than this value (the spread can be equal to this value). • Max Slippage – Maximum slippage. Slippage is the difference between the quoted price and the actual price the trade is entered. Forex Robotron will not trade if the price has moved greater than this value (slippage can be equal to this value).
• Hour Start – Hour Forex Robotron begins trading. Trading hours are based on GMT with US DST which is calculated automatically in the code.
• Hour End – Hour Forex Robotron stops trading. Trading hours are based on GMT with US DST which is calculated automatically in the code. NOTE: There can be trades that are still open after these hours so keep your MetaTrader 4 terminal running at all times on your computer or VPS so the EA will manage these trades for you.
• Lots – If you set risk to false then you must set fixed lot size here instead. Make sure that you use a sensible lot size for your account balance • Risk %– % of free margin to risk per trade. The risk % is calculated by dividing the free margin by 100 and then multiplying this figure by the risk. This gives us the amount in $ value that we will risk for the trade so we divide that by the stop loss which gives as the value per lot. The actual full risk is not always lost as you will find out more about from the stop loss explanation below.
• Trading Style – Aggressive, Normal or Conservative – choose depending on your trading style. Normal is the default.
• Minutes Sleep – How many minutes the EA will sleep after a losing trade. This is to avoid consecutive losing trades. Set to 0 to disable.
• Stop Loss – Stop Loss distance from entry. Forex Robotron uses a fixed “safety” stop loss which is not always hit as the indicators used will usually close the trade for a win or loss before hand. This has the advantage that you do not actually lose the full risk per trade, so you will actually lose less than expected some of the time. • Take Profit – Take Profit target. Forex Robotron will usually close out a trade using the built in indicators as this allows for a more flexible and less rigid approach to trading.
• Min Profit – The profit (in $) after commission must be greater than this value for the dynamic close in profit to work. • Dynamic Close Loss – Set to true to use dynamic close when trade is in a loss. If set to false, fixed stop loss is used. If you don’t like the small losses from the dynamic stop loss, this set to false will keep a trade open until it closes in profit OR hits the full stop loss which may help cut out the frequent smaller losses. Obviously means a bigger loss when one full stop loss does happen (rarely) but can increase the win rate.
• Dynamic Close Profit – Set to true to use dynamic close when trade is in profit. If set to false, fixed take profit is used. You should leave this set to true because the dynamic close for profitable trades works best to exit at the best opportunity.
• Trade Friday – Set to true if you want to trade Friday. This is advised to be left false due to potential big weekend gaps that can cause big losses.
• Trade Sunday – Set to true if you want to trade Sunday. You may want to set to false if your broker has high spreads at the Sunday open.
You are now hopefully set up and running Forex Robotron on the EURUSD, & GBPUSD 5 minute charts! If you get stuck at any point or did not understand something then please contact email@example.com – we are very friendly and here to help.
If you want to back test Forex Robotron, we only recommend testing with Dukascopy tick data, real spreads, real slippage and commissions. You can use Birt’s Tick Data Suite for tick testing in MetaTrader4 if required. You will need to do this if you want to verify for yourself the results on the Forex Robotron website. You will not be able to duplicate the results by using the data downloaded in MetaTrader 4 from Meta Quotes because this is not accurate tick data, does not use real spreads, does not include commissions, does not have any slippage features and is not GMT all year round with DST. GMT offset for the start and hours must be adjusted according to your broker data timezone when back testing.